WHEN SHOULD WE WORK TOGETHER ?
- You want to build an alliance, but have no previous experience how to set it up
- You are in an alliance, but it is not really working to your expectations
- You are in serious disagreement with your alliance partner, are highly dependent on one another and shy away from taking legal action
- You are looking resolve a conflict by way of Mediation
WHAT SERVICE CAN YOU EXPECT ?
- Business model development for alliances - negotiation – contracting - mediation – conflict resolution
- passion to reaching sustainable agreements - that all sides can accept
- fairness, mutuality and balance – managing emotions
- credibility, reliability and trust
- 360-degree thinking: line of sight to desired end result - before acting
- highly professional Mediation
WHY WORKING WITH ME ?
- Seasoned International Negotiations Expert with more than 30 years international experience of building partnership solutions with deep understanding of complex business to
business marketing and sales strategies
- experience with various companies, product categories, cultures and countries across Europe; in China, Korea, Unites States, Canada - agility at local and global levels:
International Coffee Organization / International Cocoa Organization / International Sugar Organization / Jacobs Suchard / Groupe Danone / Electrolux Group / Kraft Foods / Saeco / Braun /
Procter & Gamble / Twinings / Starbucks / illy / Costa Coffee / Tim Hortons / Dongsuh Foods Korea / Agimoto General Foods Japan / Bravilor Bonomat BV / Mondelēz International / BSH - Bosch
and Siemens Home Appliances Group / JDE Jacobs Douwe Egberts / MAB Madiationsakademie Berlin / Harvard Law School Boston.
- Latest assignment 2005 – 2015: Global Director Alliances - Coffee
at Kraft Foods / Mondelēz International – London / Zurich:
Development, Implementation and Management of Mondelez’ external Alliances for the TASSIMO hot beverage system:
- business model development and refinement for the Tassimo machine alliance
- contractual agreements between Mondelez and machine partners
- definition and leadership of joint business- and planning processes with machine partners
- new Tassimo machines / product portfolio development processes
- leadership of strategic and functional alignment across all company functions and geographies between Mondelez and machine partners
- acquisition, assignment and relationship management of beverage guest brands to the Tassimo system
- Conference presentation:
CoDev Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA 2009: „Choosing the right partner”
(see page: CoDev 2009 Presentation)
- Since 2015: Executive Consultant - Certified Business Mediator
Alliance Management and Business Mediation.
( MAB Mediationsakademie Berlin and Harvard Law School Boston
Happy to talk: Anytime, Anywhere, Discrete
Certified Business Mediator
Zertifizierter Wirtschafts- Mediator ( MediationsG)